SpeedVideo has further expanded its 2017 event schedule, signing an agreement to live broadcast drag racing events from the popular Dirty South No-Prep Drag Racing Series throughout 2017.
Owned by drag racing legend Mike Murillo and TV personality Scott Taylor, the Dirty South No Prep Series is the first racing series that was specifically dedicated to No-Prep style racing. Exploding in popularity since its inception, Dirty South now provides some of the best No-Prep street-racing style drag racing in the game, featuring some of the fastest cars in the nation and the largest names in the industry.
SpeedVideo will live broadcast the following events in the Dirty South Racing Series:
- Dirty South: Season Opener Weekend – Hub City Dragway, MS. March 31-April 2, 2017
- Dirty South: Bluegrass Weekend – Mountain Park Dragway, KY. April 20-21, 2017
- Dirty South: Alamo City Weekend – San Antonio Raceway, TX. May 12-13, 2017
- Dirty South: Black Gold Weekend – Penwell/Caprock Raceway, TX. June 16-17, 2017
- Dirty South: World Finals Weekend – Hub City Dragway, MS. November 10-11, 2017
“We are excited to get the Dirty South events out there in front of more people,” said Mike Murillo, Dirty South founder. “The hype from the live broadcasts will bring more awareness and aid the continuous growth of our events. The quality of the SpeedVideo broadcasts, and the production values, are outstanding.”
“No Prep Racing is very exciting, but not everyone can witness these great events live. For those who can’t attend in-person, we are proud to offer live coverage all weekend long, in HD, to everyone that has a computer, TV, or mobile device,” said Steve Grein, SpeedVideo’s General Manager. “We take pride in bringing the best drag racing in the world for everyone to watch, and partnering with Mike, Scott, and the entire Dirty South gang, proves that.”
Get a full schedule of events in 2017 and watch them live at www.speedvideo.com.