SpeedVideo’s live automotive broadcasts have skyrocketed since its launch two years ago and now reach over 300,000 views per event.
For 2018, SpeedVideo has developed a new, bolder logo which reflects its explosive growth. The live, HD broadcasts SpeedVideo brought to drag racing fans all over the world last year will continue, supplemented by other exciting new on-demand content. But the biggest question is, “What events will be on the 2018 SpeedVideo live schedule?”
“We’re excited to release our tentative 2018 SpeedVideo schedule,” said James Lawrence, Power Automedia’s CEO. “With more than 30 action-packed events, we’re proud to bring enthusiasts all over the world some of the most exciting motorsports and automotive programming available.”
In 2018, SpeedVideo Live! will cover some of the largest and most prestigious drag racing events in the country, including those from the NMRA, NMCA, Redemption and PDRA series. A few of the biggest events include:
- World Cup Finals: Import vs. Domestic – the world’s largest import vs. domestic race.
- Outlaw Armageddon: the world’s #1 and most prestigious no prep race.
- NMRA/NMCA Super Bowl – the premier event of the NMRA/NMCA season.
- U.S. Street Nationals – kick-off event of the 2018 heads-up & radial season.
- Ultimate Callout Challenge – the world’s largest diesel event.
- PDRA World Finals – where champions are crowned.
- TX2K18 – the world’s premier road race.
“2017 was an amazing year and 2018 is only going to be better for our viewers,” said Tom Bobolts, SpeedVideo General Manager. “We couldn’t be more happy to be back covering some of the most exciting automotive events across the country, and for the opportunity to expand our coverage. We can’t wait to bring that formula to more markets, starting with the diesel truck market in 2018.”
SpeedVideo’s final and updated 2018 schedule will available at SpeedVideo.com by January 1, 2018.